Shrek: Ogres are like onions.
Donkey: They stink?
Shrek: Yes. No.
Donkey: Oh, they make you cry.
Donkey: Oh, you leave em out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin’ little white hairs.
Shrek: NO. Layers. Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions have layers. You get it? We both have layers.
Donkey: Oh, you both have layers. Oh. You know, not everybody like onions.
Onions have significant health benefits. For instance, they can:
* Boost good-type HDL cholesterol (particularly when consumed raw)
* Reduce total cholesterol levels
* Increase blood-clot dissolving activity
* Reduce the risks of diabetes
* Attack bacteria that cause infection
* Reduce the risk of certain cancers
Visit NowSpellOnion.com an onion of a blog.
Scientific tests have further identified a compound in onions called “quercetin” which is a powerful antioxidant and cancer-attacking agent.